PVC WYE:-PVC fittings are for drain, waste and vent purposes. They are used in gravity fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140°F PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- White fittings used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Has a maximum working temperature of 140°F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.